Tom Yam Kung (Hot & Sour Prawn Soup)
Tom Yum is both hot and sour, and it's one of the main signature dishes that defines Thai flavor. We've perfected this recipe and assure you it tastes great! Serves 2.
- 40g Maesri Tom Yam Paste (2 tbsp)
- 10 prawns, shells and heads removed
- 100g straw mushrooms (or shitake mushrooms, also available in the store)
- 2 cups water
- 1 coriander, coarsely chopped
- hot chilli for garnishing
Pour the water into a pot, stir over medium heat. When the water comes to boil, put in the prawns and mushrooms. When the water returns to boiling, add the MAESRI TOM YAM PASTE. When the soup returns to the boil and the Tom Yam has dispersed, pour into a bowl, sprinkle with coriander leaves, and serve.